Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Should tobacco companies be held responsible for smoking-related illnesses and deaths?

I think part of it have to do with the company. But we can't blame them. If the consumers not using their product than the company is the one who at lost. Do to the fact that people addicted to it. So it hard for them to stop smoking. I think the tobacco company should very think about the second hand smoking. I think they should take some responsible on the second hand smoking. I don't hate people who smoke but I hate the fact that sometime they don't think about other people. They should smoke some where that is far from other who are non-smoker. It's happen a lot at the bus stop, where they just smoke in front of me. I hate that a lot. They should respect other by go smoke some where far. But not all the smoker all like this , I think there should be more strict rule toward this. Do to the fact that second-hand smoking is effect more than the smoker themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment